Thursday, August 11, 2011

Making President Tan Kin Lian Happen

I had initially held back endorsing my former boss, Tan Kin Lian, as I did not wish to pre-empt the issuance of the Certificate of Eligibility. It is time to stand up and be counted.

I worked with him for some 5 years. I have written about what his presidency will mean. I know his strengths and weaknesses. I believe he has the right values that this august office needs. I agree he can be the Voice of The People. I am voting for Tan Kin Lian.

If on Nomination Day Tan Kin Lian declares that he will not be standing for the presidential election, I will vote for any candidate he endorses.

Thank you, Mr Tan, for giving me the opportunity to vote again.

Happiness
Dharmendra Yadav

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this?
Do leave a comment as it will make a difference.

No comments: