Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Readers Question - From Facebook

In August and July 2007, I was asked several questions on Facebook. Here are some of those questions and my answers.

Virtual Recruitment: Is this the next big thing for recruiters?

In my last job, I was recruited virtually. Everything was conducted and concluded by e-mail!

What role would you play in an adventuring band?

I'd be the non-musician turned adventurer!

Best place you have ever visited?

Mount Cook, New Zealand.

Would you kiss on a 1st date?

The lawyerly reply would be - it depends!

What is one thing you always carry with you?

Mobile phone.

Lee Kuan Yew - man, metaphor or hologram?

None of the above! Son of God because at the 1988 Singapore National Day Rally, Lee said, "Even from my sick bed, even if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel something is going wrong, I will get up.”

Who should pay on the first date?

Three ways to do it:
a. The one who asks for the bill.
b. The one who asks for the date.
c. Split it if you don't want to see the other person again!

What is the one thing I should always carry with me?

A mask!

What is the point of God?

Then, you don't get the point.

How can it be any other way?

Because that's what having a choice is all about!

Happiness
Dharmendra Yadav

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my friends and i have formed a travelling band. i'm playing the maracas. we have room for a trianglist HAHA.