Thursday, June 01, 2006

Think Happiness Inspiration

Last month, Alex Au of Yawning Bread, suggested that I set up my own blog to discuss my views and perspectives on issues of the day.

He felt I had a lot to say about equally many things and it was just impossible to put all these on New Sintercom, without compromising its independence.

Over the last few weeks, I have given this idea some thought. Initially, I was concerned if I would have the time or the resources to achieve this.

I have also thought about why I want to do this. My view is that if one wants to do something and one can find a strong reason to do so, one is likely to do it. I have now persuaded myself that I can and need to do this.

Think Happiness is thus an attempt to record some of my musings on current issues that concern me. The musings are in no way my final word on such issues. Over time, these views - like most perspectives - will meander and evolve.

Perhaps one day, these musings, through its meanders, will become my own personal mantras.

Thank you Alex Au for this inspiration!

Happiness,
Dharmendra Yadav

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new baby. I see the juices are flowing very well.....

Anonymous said...

best site